Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Good Times

Wow...unemployment has yet to disappoint. Just got back from an amazing ski trip and am now in the big apple prepping to go to the "Date Night" premiere with my cousin. I can even camp out on line early b/c I ain't got no job. I am going to call my friendager, Lana, to see how I should handle stalking Tina Fey...in a good way, not like a John Hinckley way.

AND......I fulfilled one of the promises I made on this blog. Well two actually. First up, my friend got me tickets for Regis and Kelly tomorrow. Ironically enough, Tina Fey is the guest. Seriously, this wasn't planned. God, now I do sound like a stalker. So...everyone pray to the gift fairy that they are giving out free goodies at the show tomorrow.

THEN, I booked my first trip to LA to scope out the scene. Everyone has been more than helpful in helping me set up meetings with people they know out there. I'm even going to have a nice HS/College/Bschool reunion with some old friends. Still in the early planning stages, but I really hope to come back with a better idea if I am ready to be governed by Arnold Schwarzenegger and willing to gain 10 lbs from all the In and Out I will be consuming. Plus in the most bizarre twist of fates, my dad is actually encouraging me to go out there and look for work. Mom...not so much.

So, good things are happening and I will write tomorrow about my experiences. Also, look for me on Regis and Kelly tomorrow...I'll try to yell out something really obscure, like "Take it off Gelman" or "Grand Rapids Represent." Something to that effect. Or just listen for my really loud obnoxious laugh.

Song of the Day: I'm So Excited, The Pointer Sisters, "Tonight's the night we're gonna make it happen."

No comments:

Post a Comment