Friday, April 23, 2010

California Dreaming

Wow, I can't get over the most amazing time I had in LA. I met so many people, and experienced so many karmic coincidences that I think I may actually move there soon. What is even crazier is that I am writing this at 33,000 ft. I LOVE Virgin America. Wifi on planes?? How cool.

I want to blog about each day separately, but I did want to say that Brandon Fraiser is on my plane and I think that is cool because I liked Encino Man. More posts to come...including: Run in with old friends, party with the Hilton sister, a private tour of the Desperate Housewives set, and a day trip to Malibu. I don't think it gets better than that!

Song of the Day: Going Back to Cali, Biggie. "If I got to chose a coast, I got to chose the east, I live out there, so don't go there."

2 comments:

  1. now that you've submitted your amazing (and I do mean AMAZING) SPANK show, methinks it's high time you started updating this awesome blog again...what you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA I just saw this. See latest post!

    ReplyDelete